Certificate of Law in Spain

  • Offices: Guardamar
    Patricia and her team of bilingual lawyers provide a wide range of legal services from their offices in the Costa Blanca, including procedural matters and matters requiring representation in Court. Languages spoken include English, Dutch, Italian, German and of course Spanish.
    Views Services Available in our Guardamar Office

Certificate of Law

Who is this Service for?

You may be entitled to have the law of your home country applied to divorce proceedings in another European country. This can be very beneficial in terms of your entitlement to the matrimonial estate. Normally you will need to have a local lawyer determine if the law of your home country may be applied and if so, you should present to the Court a Certificate of Law to the Court, prepared by a Registered and Regulated Solicitor in your home country. The Certificate of Law will contain the arguments in support of your rights and entitlements under the law of your home country.

What does this service consist of?

  • An initial discussion with a solicitor to understand your particular requirements and assess the next steps.
  • Prepare the Certificate of Law according to the specific circumstances
  • Translation of the Certificate of Law, by Official Translator where required by law
  • Presentation of the Certificate of Law in the proceedings

Code of Reasonable Fees

Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.

Free Support Services Included

When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:

  • Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
  • Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
  • Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
  • Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
  • All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
  • Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
  • Continuous quality controls and reviews.
Send Your Enquiry
Are there public holidays?

Enquiry sent. Thank you!

Please fix errors