Contract Review & Advice in SpainSearching for Contract Review & Advice in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Spain
How clients rate our Contract Review & Advice Service...
18 Apr 2023
Contract Review & Advice
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
Before signing an agreement, it can be extremely beneficial to have an experienced lawyer cast an eye over the agreement.
Once you sign, there is seldom any way to row-back and so it is highly advisable to have a wise and experienced professional - used to negotiating agreements and representing parties who are in disagreement - on a regular basis, to review the contract before proceeding to sign.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the purpose of the contract and any specific concerns you may have
- A written report following a review of the contract, with recommendations on any changes considered prudent
- Follow-up call or meeting after report produced, to deal with any continuing questions.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.