Arrest Warrant Check in Spain
Encarnación has more than 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Spain. She is specialized in Corporate Law, with a long-standing experience in Family Law, Immigration and Property Law. Her most notable qualities include excellent negotiating skills, her unwavering professionalism, and the knowledge that shes providing a top-notch, all-round legal service to each and every client.
- Alcala La Real
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- Santa Cruz
- Seville City
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Arrest Warrant Check
Who is this Service for?
Some can be concerned that a previous incident – which often occurred several years ago – may leave them vulnerable to arrest, if travelling to that particular country again. Great distress can follow if an arrest takes place at an airport, causing significant inconvenience and embarrassment if travelling for work or family related reasons.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation to determine the specifics of the original incident
- Forwarding of a power of attorney for legalisation in your country (if required)
- Checking with local courts and/or police authorities to confirm if arrest warrant issued or if matter is lapsed and travel is safe.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.